Five Things your agent should tell you when you list your home.
1. Not Preparing Your Home for Sale-potential buyers may wonder whether the house has larger, costlier issues that haven’t been addressed. Your house needs to go on stage; it needs to be cleaned up, made up and touched up!
2. Expecting To Get Your Asking Price- the Buyer dictates the price not the seller. Fairly priced homes bring in buyers- over priced homes sit on the market.
3. Trying to Hide Significant Problems-fix the problems ahead of time.
4. Know your local market- who are your potential buyers and what are they likely to offer.
5. Can this buyer afford my house?
What to expect from me as your agent;
I will prepare a CMA for you
I will give you a listing presentation
I will be responsive to your questions and concerns
I will prepare a unique customized marketing plan for your home.
Marketing your home;
- Professional pictures, house plan, and Virtual tour
- Custom Home brochures with photos
- Print Advertising.
- Public and broker open house.
- Just listed cards for Neighborhood.
- Home appear in all major real estate websites
While home is on the market;
- Weekly updates on visitors to the home
- Regular feedback from potential buyers and realtors
- Regular market update in your zip
- Feedback on online activity
- Monthly meeting
Get a free CMA at firstname.lastname@example.org