Loudon County is a county located in the Commonweath of Virginia. In 2014, its population was estimated to be 361,708, making it the third-most populous county in Virginia. Loudoun County has experienced a high-tech boom and rapid growth. Accordingly, many have moved to eastern Loudoun and become residents of planned communities such as Sterling Park, Sugarland Run, Cascades, and Ashburn Farms, making that section a veritable part of the Washington suburbs. Others have moved to the county seat or to the small towns and rural communities of the Loudoun Valley.
- Home median price $450,000.
- Unique; large lots, Planned communities-single homes and townhouses.
- Commute to Washington DC; (45-60mins)
What people like about Loudoun county:
- Family Friendly.
- Horse riding facilities and Events
- Nearby Wineries and Vineyards
- Concentration of Shopping and restaurants.
- National Sporting Library & Museum
- Algonkian Regional Park
- Claude Moore Park
- Leesburg Antiques stores
D. Community Resources;