Fairfax county is the most populous jurisdiction in Virginia, with more than 1.2 million residents and roughly 400 square miles of land, Fairfax County is a destination that helps connect you with America. Located just minutes from Washington, DC, Fairfax County places you in the heart of the many sites and attractions the Capital Region has to offer. You'll discover a whole new world of wonderful places to explore - from incredible historic sites to the very best shopping around.
- Median home price; $439,000
- Unique; mixed communities-condos, town homes, and single homes
What people like about Fairfax county.
- Washington DC Nearby
- Metro-rail available; Orange and Silver lines
- Two Airports Nearby; Reagan National and Washington Dulles International.
- Large concentration of Shopping and restaurants.
You will fall in love with;
- Great Falls Park
- Colvin Run Mill
- Burke Lake Park
- Wolf Trap National Park for the Performing Arts
- Tyson I and II Malls
Vehicles and licenses
Trash and Recycling